Friday 4 June 2010

Just One Of Those Days




Its been a while now. 15 years or so. This morning I'm sitting in the conservatory on a sunny morning...and I want to speak to my mother. Don't know why. Nothing bad or anything just fancied a chat, a catch up, and I can't. I'm looking at her piano. I thought her soul was in it. Today I don't think she's there. I think she may have gone? I feel very alone at this moment. I'm sure it will pass.

I can't fathom why I suddenly got yanked by the chain on this one. Right now. This morning. A beautiful morning to sit and chat. I think I'm going to have that chat. Right now. A walk and a chat, now that sounds good. Maybe I'm not alone.

2 comments:

  1. Well now, I can surely identify with being yanked by the chain as you state. For me, it would be my grandma Julia Nagy. You know, I often find myself either thinking communications between grandma and me. I sure wished I had taken advantage of being chatty way back when she was alive. As you state, a walk and a chat! Yes, that would be on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, yes, I'm sure we're not the only ones. I had my chat too, during a walk in the fields near our home. I got visited by a song thrush too, which has always been her 'sign.

    ReplyDelete