Wednesday 11 July 2007

Your never too Jung

Picked this upJungian Personality Test via maryannaville

I should have come to Jung when I was younger! ;)

His stuff is extremely thought provoking and his self analytical capbaility is awesome. I am attracted to his philosophy because it is optimistic about human potential, and I love the notions of synchronicity and archetypes.

Me? well what do you make of this....


Actualized type: ENFP
(who you are)
Extroverted (E) 66.67% Introverted (I) 33.33%
Intuitive (N) 60.53% Sensing (S) 39.47%
Feeling (F) 54.05% Thinking (T) 45.95%
Perceiving (P) 58.06% Judging (J) 41.94%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

Preferred type: ENFP
(who you prefer to be)
Extroverted (E) 76.67% Introverted (I) 23.33%
Intuitive (N) 56.41% Sensing (S) 43.59%
Feeling (F) 52.94% Thinking (T) 47.06%
Perceiving (P) 60.61% Judging (J) 39.39%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

Attraction type: ENFP
(who you are attracted to)
Extroverted (E) 65.52% Introverted (I) 34.48%
Intuitive (N) 72.22% Sensing (S) 27.78%
Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
Perceiving (P) 67.86% Judging (J) 32.14%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.


Uncanny - I'd say! Must write a blog about that...when I left university I wanted to be a news journalist, applied to the BBC but failed to add the words Oxford or Cambridge to my application and didn't hear anything lol.

and this from Typelogic

General: ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of an often bizarre cosmic whole. They want to both help (at least, their own definition of "help") and be liked and admired by other people, on bo th an individual and a humanitarian level. They are interested in new ideas on principle, but ultimately discard most of them for one reason or another.

ENFPs are friendly folks. Most are really enjoyable people. Some of the most soft-hearted people are ENFPs.

ENFPs have what some call a "silly switch." They can be intellectual, serious, all business for a while, but whenever they get the chance, they flip that switch and become CAPTAIN WILDCHILD, the scourge of the swimming pool, ticklers par excellence. Sometimes they may even appear intoxicated when the "switch" is flipped.

Mind X ray or what???? - or am I just being gullible?

1 comment:

  1. I've known many Captains (real and perceived) but I've never known one by the name of Captain Wildchild.

    Now I can never say never again, RR.snork! Is your Captain Wildchild anxiously waiting to escape or has he escaped already?
    ~:o)

    ReplyDelete