Thursday, 3 April 2008
10 Ways to give your blog a buzz with Caffeine Creativity -
At last! scientific justification for my habit.
Dr Jonathan Geiger University of North Dakota (I couldn't help imagining people making faster and faster clicking noises as he walks towards you) claims that Daily caffeine 'protects brain' This is especially good news if your Rabbit has a blog as caffeine it seems prevents de-generative brain disorders.
In order to test the hypothesis I am currently drinking a big mug of coffee...let's see what happens...glug...slurp...hmmm..yes...it seems to be working...
1. Do several varieties of the same post...(latte post, mocha post, with chocolate etc)
2. Ask the cream of the blogging community to do guest posts
3. Filter news sites for inspiration
4. Make sure there is a lid on your post so that you don't overspill
5. Post something every time you make a fresh cup of coffee.
6. Write a post about what your are really addicted too...the coffee or the posting
7. Write a Post entitled 'Bean There Done That' (groan)
8. Take time out to let your ideas percolate
9. Write a post on a Hat and a pair of Trousers and title it Cap and Chino
10. Check Wikipedia to find out if 'You f'coffee' really is a Chinese insult.